Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sun showering day!

SuNdAy morning, woke up late i.e bit late from usual timings. No tension, no hurry burry. Around 10:30 got a call from my best friend vithya. Then after some time i was entering loyola college for the first time. Actually i went there to attend an interview. I couldnt find out the exact building or location of the test venue, but somehow i managed to reach.
When i was waiting in the line, one of my sweet college friends came along with her dad. I was so happy to see her after a long time. :) We were chatting and had a nice time, and we wished to back to our college! We had chappati as our lunch at loyola college, really so soft and superb. The college has so many trees which impressed me a lot. It was so beautiful that too after those thundering sHoWeRs! It was like a colony with lots of departments! In the evening we departed with a sweet news that my dear vithu got selected :) yuhooooooo... Her name topped the selected candidates list.. :) congrates da.. That was awesome, my sweet dear friend, she is really a talented girl and she used to read many books. She is a big fan of F1 race and AC of Michael Schumacher ;). Now that her dream job has welcomed her. :) waiting for a big treat from her.. hoooo..

0 comments: