Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fuelling Idea factory!

Google!
How Google fuels the idea factory? In a recent interview CEO Eric Schmidt told ..
Innovation comes from places that you don't expect.You have to have a set of necessary conditions for innovation to occur. To start with, you have to listen to people. Innovation has nothing to do with downturns.


If you're the employee and I'm the manager, and I sit down and say, "Our product's late, and you screwed up, and you gotta work on this really hard," you can legally say to me, "I will give you everything I've got, 80% of [my time]."

The best programming team is a "telephone call," which is two people, you and I, programming together. The second-best programming team is, everybody fits into a single room.

This is how the google fuels the idea factory and all the best to the Chrome web browser..

0 comments: